Our Conventional Bed Bug Treatment Process
Though bed bugs can truly appear anywhere, they cause the greatest distress when they turn up in homes. Many of our clients call us out of concern once they’ve discovered one of these tiny, seed-sized bugs. They have reason to feel apprehension. Drawn to the body heat and exhaled carbon dioxide provided when you sleep, they can cover your body with bites and prove difficult to eradicate on your own.
Fortunately, Smithereen knows how to deal with bed bugs, and unlike many other pest-control companies, we employ an Integrated Pest Management approach. What does that mean? By understanding the life cycle of the pest (bed bugs, in this case) and making careful, on-site recommendations, we can eliminate your problem while simultaneously minimizing the chemicals used. This protects both people and the environment.
Our conventional service team will:
- Perform a detailed & thorough inspection
- Educate on the habits of bed bugs
- Explain the preparation requirements for service
- Perform a detailed & thorough service, incorporating a variety of innovative strategies
- Educate on the risks of re-infestation and how to avoid it
- Assist properties in bed bug management