It might start as a scratching sound in the wall, or the pitter-patter of tiny feet. A dark shadow darts across the corner of your vision. Maybe you’re finding little holes chewed through your pantry items. It’s unmistakable – rodents have taken up residence in your home.
There are thousands of different species of rodents around the world, present on every continent except Antarctica. The last place you want to find them scurrying around is your home or business.
Rats can squeeze into your home through an opening the size of a quarter. Mice only need an entrance the size of a dime. Once they get in, rodents don’t like to leave.
Rodents pose significant health and safety risks when their habitat collides with ours. They carry fleas and ticks and track in outside dirt. Worldwide, rodents cause massive scale food loss. They also chew through our walls and belongings, and worst of all: rodents are major contributors to the spread of disease. They carry the organisms responsible for the bubonic plague, typhus, and toxoplasmosis. Simply breathing in dust contaminated with rodent waste is directly linked with a number of nasty illnesses, including hantaviruses and meningitis.
Different environments call for different rodent removal techniques. Our technicians are trained to analyze the problem and develop a custom program to address your specific needs.
Get Rid of Mice, Rats, and Other Rodents Today!
Our Rodent Removal Services Include:
- A free, thorough inspection to identify the rodent problem and determine entry points and key pathways.
- Smithereen technicians will evaluate the environment to determine the most effective plan for rodent removal.
- Our rodent removal technicians will eliminate the current rodent population using techniques selected specifically for your needs.
- Once eliminated, we provide long-term prevention as well as continued monitoring to act as a barrier around your property to ensure continued success.
- We take pride in educating our customers on preventative maintenance.
Smithereen’s trained technicians are equipped to address and control your rodent problem with long-term success. If relocating to rodent-free Antarctica is out of the picture, call Smithereen to discuss your options for rodent removal services, beginning with a free inspection.