You bring the passion, we will train on everything else.
Since 1888 Smithereen has been an industry leader providing unmatched pest control service as well as being an amazing place to work. Smithereen is always looking for team members that share our core values of leadership, honesty, respect, success, and most importantly passion.
Smithereen is searching for qualified candidates for the following positions right now:
Business to Business Pest Control Sales
- Smithereen Pest Management is looking to hire a highly motivated, problem-solving individual. The position is for an outside commercial sales professional. At Smithereen, you will be provided the opportunity to grow your sales career and control your financial opportunity. Our sales professionals earn top pay, recognition, and even an opportunity for our annual awards trip! We offer paid training and a rewarding career where no two days are alike. Apply here.
The Commercial Sales Professional will be able to:
- Prospect and develop new business in a designated territory
- Achieve sales performance goals through prospecting new business and selling assigned leads.
- Develop a daily schedule of productive activity from creative sources.
- Develop relationships with clients to grow the business portfolio through networking and tradeshows.
- Conduct thorough inspections of interior and exterior of locations.
- Problem solve potential and current pest problems
- Produce proposals and be able to give a sales presentation.
- Use CRM software to facilitate and organize all of the above activities.
- Smithereen Pest Management offers:
- Competitive base pay plus monthly uncapped commission.
- Quarterly and year-end uncapped bonus opportunity.
- Monthly vehicle allowance.
- Company provided cell phone, laptop, and tablet.
- Educational scholarships for employees and family available.
- In addition to more benefits below.
- Job Requirements:
- Good driving record and ability to pass drug screening and background check.
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions.
- Safely access confined spaces, rooftops, etc.
- Use a ladder to manufacturer’s specification.
- Sales experience preferred.
- College degree is a plus.
- Pay: $45,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
Full-Time Pest Control Technician
- Smithereen is looking for you, to provide high quality service to our customers in the Chicagoland and Northwest suburbs of Chicago. Previous experience in pest control is helpful, but not necessary for hiring. Smithereen is the leader in the Integrated Pest Management Industry. We offer a complete paid training program as well as competitive salary with incentives, medical and dental, 401(K), company vehicle and more. Smithereen requires a high school education, must be at least 21 years of age, must have verifiable references, a clean driving record, a valid drivers license and must be able to pass a drug screen. Please do not delay, we would like for you to be a part of Smithereen’s team. Apply here. See benefits below
Full-Time Nuisance Wildlife Control Technician
- Smithereen is looking to increase its wildlife control staff. If you have an Illinois DNR license for wildlife removal contact us? If you would like to merge your business with ours, contact us! If you would like to apply and have no experience, no worries, we will train. We offer paid training, competitive salary with incentives, paid vacation and personal days, medical and dental, free life insurance, 401(K), company vehicle to take to and from work and more. Smithereen requires a high school education, must be at least 21 years of age, must have verifiable references, a clean driving record, a valid drivers license and must be able to pass a drug screen. Give us a call, or apply online today we would like for you to be the one that takes the job opening seat away. Apply here. See benefits below
Call Center Representative
- Smithereen Pest Management is looking for an energetic and diligent Call Center Representative to join our dynamic team. We are a family owned pest control company since 1888. We are seeking “go-getters,” so the right candidate will have exceptional conversational skills, the tenacity needed to build strong business relationships, an upbeat attitude, and superb sales skills
- Proven Sales experience
- Previous Call Center experience
- Ability to perform at a high level in a fast-paced environment
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Must be Dependable
- Be organized and efficient
- Meet required monthly sales goals
- Proficient in MS Office
- Outstanding communication rapport and professional, friendly telephone presence
- Looking for M-F 8:30 am – 5:00 pm or 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
- The office is located in Niles, IL Apply here.
Benefits Included for all full-time employees:
- Health/Dental/Vision plan for individuals or family coverage
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation
- 5 Paid personal days
- 401-K with a company match
- Company vehicle and gas card for field workers
- Holiday Pay
- Fun and relaxed work environment with a great group of people.
Why choose Smithereen?
- 4th generation family-owned company.
- Established in 1888, we currently service all or parts of 7 Midwest states.
- Pest control is a growing industry that is recession-resistant.
- A financially stable organization that has grown consistently over the years.
- Career advancement as we continue to grow and look for new leadership talent.
Smithereen Pest Management is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a full range of quality benefits to full time employees.